Microsoft announced Wednesday that its latest Edge browser, Dev 92.0.902.2, had been released as the final testing build for Windows 10 users on Wednesday. The update, which is available through Windows Update, brings a number of new features to the browser including the ability to pin tabs into the Windows taskbar, making it easier to switch between tabs and, potentially, increase the number of opened tabs in the future. The browser also now supports inking in Windows 10, allowing users to draw, sign, and annotate PDFs, images, and web pages.
Microsoft Edge Dev, the latest version of the development preview of the upcoming Windows 10 Chrome rival, has been released with a number of new features, including immersive mode support and a way to re-order the window control buttons.
While it wasn’t a surprise, Edge on Windows 10 Mobile finally got a new version with a number of new features. Below you can quickly see the new stuff that is included in the latest update, including VLC video player, improved keyboard themes, an updated reading list to include suggestions from Edge, and more.
Microsoft Edge Dev 92.0.902.2 is now available for Insiders. In addition to the traditional fixes, there are also a number of useful new features. You can now force Edge to automatically turn on read mode for compatible websites. PWA menus have also been improved, and pop-ups now remember the attachment status. alt=Edge Dev banner width=900 height=400 data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Edge-Dev-now-comes-with-Microsoft-Account-on-Linux-enabled.png />
- Added a feature marker to automatically connect to Immersive Reader when you navigate to an appropriate page. alt=Automatically open web pages in Immersive Reader in Edge data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Microsoft-Edge-Dev-9209022-released-with-a-number-of-new.png />
- Improved … Menus in PWAs and websites installed as applications to display only relevant options. alt=Redes Menus for PWA 1 data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/1622582537_879_Microsoft-Edge-Dev-9209022-released-with-a-number-of-new.png />
- The introduction of the new Extensions, Smart History Search and Price History menus is complete.
- The Favorites, History, etc. menu is enabled by default, and the Collections pop-up menu is also saved.
- Administrative policies have been added to determine whether or not the ACD Website SSO setting is enabled with this profile, whether or not HTTPS is set to automatic by default, whether or not the Internet Explorer integration is reloaded in IE mode, whether or not the list of local Internet Explorer integration sites expires in days, and whether or not the Local Browser Data Sharing setting is enabled, which determines how Edge shares users’ local data with the Windows Search Indexer. Note that updates to the documentation and administrative templates may not yet be available.
- Fixed an issue where opening new tabs caused a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the browser would sometimes freeze when navigating to certain websites.
- Fixed an issue where entering a password field sometimes caused the browser to crash.
- Fixed error when closing a tab.
- Fixed an issue on the Mac where the browser would sometimes freeze when closing a tab.
- Fixed error when opening InPrivate windows.
- Fixed error when installing a PWA or a website as an application.
- Fixed bug when using Smart Copy or Web Capture.
- Fixed an issue where opening items in a collection sometimes caused the browser to freeze.
- Fixed an issue where searching for a setting sometimes caused the settings page to crash.
- On Mac, fixed an issue that caused the settings page to be blank when searching for settings.
- Fixed an issue where the settings page to display all permissions for a specific website was empty.
- Fixed a crash when opening a browser.
- Fixed an issue where AV1 videos did not always work.
- Fixed an issue where some videos, such as. B. from Amazon, with the error message Video not available could not be played.
- Fixed an issue where recent tabs were not restored via Ctrl+Shift+T when a PWA or website installed as an application was recently closed.
- The ability to restore PWAs and websites installed as applications with a previous browser session has been re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Restore Tabs dialog box after unexpected browser shutdown was sometimes unexpectedly displayed when certain extensions were installed.
- Fixed an issue where the default cookie setting control policy unexpectedly disabled the Block third-party cookies setting.
- Fixed a problem under Linux where synchronization was not working.
- Fixed a problem with bookmark synchronization.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented multiple printing.
- Fixed an issue where the history popup window sometimes scrolled unexpectedly or went blank.
- Fixed an issue where new windows could not be opened from the contest list.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips sometimes got stuck on the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the tracker list in the site information popup was empty.
- Fixed an issue where damaged extensions could not be restored.
- Fixed an issue where bookmarks imported from another browser were sometimes not positioned correctly.
- Fixed an issue where importing certain data types from other browsers failed.
- Fixed an issue where the Switch to this tab button in the address bar drop-down list sometimes led to the wrong tab.
- Fixed an issue where Web Capture or Smart Copy did not auto-scroll when selecting content.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where keyboard shortcuts sometimes contained missing or incorrect characters.
- Fixed an issue where some user interface elements, such as. B. the button for a new tab, were unexpectedly colored red.
- The administrative policy that determines whether Internet Explorer integration tests are allowed has expired.
- Change the management policy to Sha 1 enable for local anchors.
- Disable child mode on Linux.
The browser should automatically install this update for existing Edge Dev users. You can also force a browser update by opening Edge’s settings on the Info page. You can open it directly by typing edge://settings/help in the address bar. Please support us. Winaero is really counting on your support. You can help the site continue to provide you with interesting and useful content and software by using these options: By Sergey Tkachenko on 1. June 2021 in Microsoft Edge.
About Sergei Tkachenko
Sergey Tkachenko is a Russian software developer who founded Winaero in 2011. In this blog Sergey writes about everything related to Microsoft, Windows and popular software. Follow him on Telegram, Twitter and YouTube.Microsoft Edge Dev has been updated to version 92.0.902.2, and Microsoft Edge’s web developers can now take advantage of the latest Web Platform features with the release of the Windows 10 April 2018 Update.. Read more about windows 10x boot animation and let us know what you think.
winaero tweaker 0.19 1windows 10 20h2 aerosoftpediawindows 10x boot animationwindows 10x leaked build downloadwindows 10 boot animation,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,winaero tweaker 0.19 1,windows 10 20h2 aero,softpedia,windows 10x boot animation,windows 10x leaked build download,windows 10 boot animation,windows linux download,linux app